Search Results

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Final Frontier

Emotions, like paper are damaged when dip
Stretch them further and they will rip
Sharpen your hearts as your eyes begin to drip
Learn the right lessons or you'll continue to trip

Analyze the static as the time stops
Hear them whisper as the rain drops
Feel my pain as my heart's in chops
Face the music as I jump through burning hops

Listen to me now and I will shut this case
Move on with my life, enter a new phase
But for all lost words, I will repeat this phrase
Thoughts like these are what my broken heart says

I have reached my final frontier, reached my final days
As I waited all this time, just to hear your praise
But that never happened, and now I am lost in this maze
Stuck with your memories, as my mind turns into haze

No comments: